The Jhumpa Dress
The Jhumpa Dress, part of our SS '24 Collection, is crafted from hand-block printed fabric and features delightful block prints. The dress is tailored with a relaxed silhouette and a tie-fastening detail at the waist for a personalized fit, ensuring comfort and style. It is perfect for daytime or evening events and can be paired with flats for a sleek look.
- Hand-block print
- Block print
- Back tie detailing
- Square neck
- Side zip fastening
- Side pockets
- Straight hem
- Mid length
- Cold hand wash,Air dry in shade. Expect some color transfer initially.
- Hand block Prints are unique and creates slight pattern surprises compared to our photos.
- Fits true to size
- Fitted across the bust and the waist with a loose fit around the body
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Dom from lookbook shoot is 5'11 wearing a size M(US)
- Her measurements are Bust-35" Waist-31" Hip-37"
100% Hand-woven cotton
Our fabrics are made using traditional techniques and are carefully crafted by skilled artisans. Our hand-woven fabrics are made from natural materials such as wool, cotton, and silk, making them environmentally friendly and sustainable. The intricate patterns and textures of our hand-woven fabrics are created using a loom, resulting in unique and one-of-a-kind pieces.
- Gentle cold machine wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron
- Dry Clean if needed
- Natural dyes: Hand-wash separately and do not soak
- Cashmere: Dry clean only and warm iron.